What we offer our staff
At Maltby Learning Trust we aim to provide you with a rewarding and enriching career whereby we can help you reach your full potential both professionally and personally.
We encourage all staff to achieve their professional and career goals and continually provide you with the opportunity to not only shape the lives of our students but to also transform the communities in which we serve.
In addition to giving you one of the most rewarding careers, we also offer:
- A competitive salary, which for teachers is aligned to national standard terms and conditions and for support staff, the green book agreement on Pay and Conditions.
- Regular training and development programmes tailored to your learning needs no matter where you are in your career. Professional development is actively encouraged at all levels.
- An open and collaborative working environment not just within your academy but also across the Trust where innovation is encouraged.
- Opportunities for career progression within the Trust
- A generous defined benefit pension including death in service cover with the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff and the Teacher’s Pension Scheme for teaching staff.
- A career in an organisation that provides excellence in teaching.
- A free confidential counselling service
‘Working together to achieve excellence’